Family Child Care Systems
FREE Services for Licensed Family Child Care Providers
- Individualized Technical Assistance and Coaching to increase and/or maintain high-quality learning environments. Technical assistance sessions are conducted on-site /in-person and virtually.
- Learning Circles are informational sessions designed for small-group learning and serve as networking opportunities among child care professionals. Learning Circle topics are varied and based on similar needs of professionals.
- Gold Standard Child Development Associate (CDA) Training provides 120+ Ohio-approved training hours focusing on eight (8) subject areas towards attaining this nationally recognized credential.
- Community of Learners offers a hybrid model of intensive, Ohio-approved professional development and individualized coaching on specialized topics.
FREE Pre-Licensing Services for Individuals Interested in Becoming Licensed Family Child Care Providers or In-Home Aides
- Learning Circles are informational sessions to review Ohio’s licensing requirements to successfully submit an application for a family child care license.
- Health and Safety Start-up Kit includes materials such as a first aid kit, fire extinguisher, smoke detector, etc. In addition, the potential provider will have access to free health and safety training required for licensing.
- Technical Assistance for help with specific and individual needs throughout the application process. Technical assistance sessions are conducted on-site /in-person and virtually.
Interested in Family Child Care Systems Services?
- Contact Marisol Torres at Marisol.Torres@Starting-Point.org or 216-575-0061, extension 525.